Top Five Minority Financial Institutions for 2009
Creative Investment Research, Inc. released its listing of the top women and minority owned financial institutions (banks and thrifts). The listing, using 2009 financial, demographic, HMDA and CRA information from a database maintained by Creative Investment Research, was compiled using the firm's proprietary Fully Adjusted Returntm Index. The Fully Adjusted Returntm Index provides a full description of the economic condition and social responsiveness of a financial institution.
- Asian - Hawaii National Bank, Honolulu, HI. 808-528-7711;
- Black - Industrial Bank, Washington, DC. 202-722-2040;
- Hispanic - Interamerican Bank, FSB, Miami, FL. 305-223-1434;
- Native American - Peoples Bank, Adair, OK. 918-723-5453;
- Women - Central Bank of Kansas City, Kansas City, MO. 816- 483-1210;
If you contact any of these institutions, do us a favor....let them know you found them here!!